I started Engineering (Polytechnic University of Valencia, 1988) after finishing the High School (IES Antoni Llidó Jávea, 1982-87). At that time, like many others in my age, I was not ready to know how to approach my professional life.
Personal circumstances led me to drop out of University. I started working as an electrician for some time, until I was able to combine my work with my studies and obtain the title of Specialist Technician in Electronics and Electricity (FP2 at IES María Ibars Denia, 1990-92).
So I founded Artelec, my first company. That was in 1994. Connecting Plus and Artasis Life followed.
It was a time with many projects and jobs. I learned to take advantage of the time and to take, at the slightest opportunity, new opportunities to continue training me.
I specialized in air conditioning systems (from Fujitsu, 1996), in electric power lines (PAMED with Iberdrola Distribución and Trabajos en Tensión de AMYS, 2003-06), in telecommunications (Technician in ICTs, with Apeme in 2000), in home automation (Bosch Security Systems 2008, KNX Advanced 2009, Omron Automata Programmer 2010, Delta Dore Official Partner 2012) and in the operation of the Iberian Energy Market (OMIE 2015).
For my professional resume there are many singular works in which I already worked as Technical Director:
- The electrical installations and data network in the construction of the building to access to the Controlled Zone of the Cofrentes Nuclear Power Plant.
- The management of the execution of the electrical, telecommunications, data network and automation of the climate system of the Casar de Talamanca Medical Center, the Paterna Primary Care Clinic and the rehabilitation of the first floor of the Arnau de Vilanova hospital in Valencia.
- The lighting design and technical direction in the execution of the new office building of the Protected Designation of Origin of nougat from Jijona and Alicante.
- The technical direction of the electrical, telecommunications and data network installations in the construction of the “Nou d’Octubre” Carlet Institute, the “San Roque” Polop Public School, the “Manuel Foguet” Vinaroz Institute and the “Puerto de Sagunto” Institute.
- The technical management of the facilities of the “Hotel Rodat” in Moraira and its apartments.
- Technical support in lighting design and control over the execution of facilities in historic buildings, “La Gloria del Barroco” art exhibition in Valencia and the “Casa del Cable” and “Soler Blasco” museums in Jávea and the rehabilitation of the Petrer Castle.
- The design and management of the facilities of the Bio-Fuel Experimental Center in the Paiporta Industrial Park.
- Management of electrical installations in public parking and street lights in El Campello, Elda, Jávea, Loriguilla, Estivella, Valencia, Alicante …
- The design and construction management and supervision of the execution of hundreds of homes throughout the Valencian Community.
- The facilities design and facilities technical direction in luxury homes along the coast of Denia, Jávea, Moraira, Altea …
Currently I collaborate with construction companies, architects, interior designers, installers … And also with the owners of many luxury houses who trust me to optimize the operation, efficiency and comfort of their homes.
Additionally, I share my time promoting the Electrical Technology Area in my engineering company Atrae Foro de Energía (www.atrae.net), with which I develop advanced self-consumption systems and teaching engineers at the College of Technical Engineers of Valencia.